Website Login and Passwords
If you are a Committee member and wish to use the Committee members discussion forums, or you wish to access our database of member addresses, you will need to login with your email address and password.
- Click on the ‘Forgot your password?‘ button to go to the password reset page.
- enter your email address
- click the “start password reset” button
- the new page should read “Password reset confirmation sent, Your password reset request has been mailed. It should arrive in your mailbox momentarily. When you receive the message, visit the address it contains to reset your password.” You will receive an email
- If you see a warning “The username you entered could not be found” please contact us and let us know of the issue.
Security Tips and Fraud Prevention
If you have any concerns whether an email sent from the WFSA website is a phishing attempt or scam;
- make sure all links in the email is to https://anaesthesiologists.org
- make sure there are no attachments
- be aware that we never ask for your current username or password in an email.
- be aware that we never ask for credit card details in an email
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns