The Finance Committee comprises five delegates from five member societies, two of whom are on the Executive Committee. It establishes the formula for and administration of payment of the annual subscription for the Member Societies. It prepares and administers a budget of anticipated expenditure for the succeeding fiscal years until the next General Assembly.
- Lema, Dr Mark – USA (Chairman)
- Barreiro, Dr Gonzalo – Uruguay
- Mellin-Olsen, Dr Jannicke – Norway
- Merry, Dr Alan – New Zealand
- Wilkinson, Dr David – United Kingdom
- Wirgman, Mr Francis – United Kingdom